Double Deep Rack is a high density type of Pallet Storage System that offers selectivity when it is compared to a Drive-In Rack System.
Pallets are densely stored in bays 2 deep and there is no driving into the System to store and retrieve pallet loads.
This type of a System stores and retrieves pallets from the same aisle in a last-in, first-out order making Double Deep Rack ideally suited to operations that maintain a large quantity of multiple SKUs (stock keeping units).
Normally, the same SKU and/or lot number is stored in a lane because every lane operates independently of the other lanes within the same bay.
- Various brands sold and serviced
- High density storage
- Relatively cost efficient
- Easily adjusted and added-to, to meet requirements over time
- Price based on specifications.
- We guarantee the best prices. See our Price Smash Policy.
Need Help? Contact ShelvingDirect.com.au