Terms and conditions agreement of sale
The TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT OF SALE as set out below governs the use of this site. Your use of this site and/or purchase from All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes to this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd, this includes the pre-paid orders, e.g. credit card, direct deposit etc.
All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd may vary prices for received orders in the event of price changes or errors made by suppliers. In the case of price increase, you may cancel the order by giving notice to All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd, which must be received within seven days of the price increase notification.
To minimize errors and improve efficiency, orders should be placed using our on-line E-Commerce ordering system whenever possible. Other forms of ordering are accepted only if our on-line ordering system is malfunctioning or you have difficulty using it. Other ordering methods include E-mailing our sales or submitting order by fax.
If displayed on our web site, the quantity in stock should be considered as a guide only and in that case if we are out of stock of an item we will contact you and advise you of the estimated time of delivery. If you are not prepared to wait for items on backorder you may elect to cancel the order and we will make a full refund of any monies paid.
Any attempt to cancel an order must be made in writing as soon as possible. Cancellations attempted after shipping will result in the transaction being considered as a returned item and will be subject of the conditions as set out in our refund policy. Cancellations may be communicated by email or facsimile.
Payment methods accepted
Payment can be made via credit cards (Visa/ Mastercard/Bankcard), direct deposit, bank transfer, BPAY or COD.
Dispatching of goods where the payment terms selected is by pre-payment, is subject to fund clearance. This includes direct deposits. We do not charge your credit card until the goods are ready to be shipped.
When doing a direct fund transfer or direct deposit into our account (details below). Please send details to us by E-mail or Facsimile. As soon as we have confirmation of payment the goods will be shipped immediately. Our bank account details:
Bank: National Australia Bank, Ashmore City
Account Name: All Shelving & Storage Solutions
Account Number: 794 008 169
Please fax EFT confirmation to 07 5539 1577
The title of the goods supplied does not pass to the customer from All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd until the full amount is paid to All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd.
Delivery is performed via Freight Foward or Courier at the expense of the customer. Delivery to major Australian capital cities is usually within five working days. Delivery overseas will take longer.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd.
- All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd will make every effort to deliver on time. However, we shall not be held liable for delay or lost shipment.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for, accept and unload the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
Tracking of order delivery
When your order is shipped you will be sent confirmation by email or facsimile.
Returns and refunds
There will be no credit given on order price difference, due to price drops. Please select carefully at the time when you place your order.
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged items received must be reported to All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery
- This can only be done in writing by E-mail or Fax.
- Refer to our Refund Policy document for more information on refunds and returns.
- Some returned goods are found to be, not faulty. If the returned goods are determined by All Shelving & Storage Solutions Pty Ltd to not be faulty, then all returning shipping fees will be the responsibility of the customer. We will seek the permission from the customer to charge this cost to the customer’s credit card where possible. Failing this, the goods will be sent back by COD freight collected.
- Product(s) discontinued by manufacturer(s) shall be upgraded to a similar product or a credit will be given at the current market value or the purchase price whichever is lower.
Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors, and omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products, and specifications without notice.
Images displayed on this web site should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products are often not identical to the images.