SPACERACK™ Pallet Racking (Australian Made in Queensland)
SPACERACK is an Australian leader in racking and shelving systems.
Performance makes the difference...
SPACERACK products and solutions not only save you space, but more time and money.
No other racking system matches the all-round quality of SPACERACK.
Performance makes the difference; which is why nothing comes close to SPACERACK.
High Operational Standards
SPACERACK racking and shelving systems are:
- Built to meet your needs.
- Designed to provide lasting safety.
- Versatile to expand and meet your companies needs.
- All-Australian Made which ensures consistent quality steel and manufacturing, and availability of tailored solutions when you require them.
End frames are made from high-tensile steel, with high grade galvanising to last. Beams are made from high-grade rectangular hollow section (RHS) tube to ensure absolute structural integrity in every racking system; choose corrosion-resistant galvanised or powdercoated steel.
High Manufacturing Standards
SPACERACK products exceed Australian Standards.
- AS4084 - Steel Storage Racking
- AS1538 - Cold-formed Steel Structures Code
- AS1250 - Steel Structures Code
SPACERACK products also meet International Standards:
- Rack Manufactures Institute (USA)
- SEMA Code (United Kingdom)
- Fédération Européenne de la Manutention (FEM)
Frames 3658 x 850, x 5200 Wide
- 3 Beam levels (2600 Wide)
- 16 Pallet Spaces
- Standard Duty Beams SWL 2387kg
- Options: Available with MDF shelves
- Galvanised end frames
- Powder coated steel beams
- Versatile and robust
- Quick assembly
- Many sizes for almost any application
- Australian Standards
- Australian Made